Friday, February 25, 2011

Release the Bats!!

I'm sitting at my desk, smoking a joint, and listening to The Birthday Party; it's a really great combo. I just started listening to The Birthday Party, Nick Cave is a powerful singer. The song "She's Hit" is wicked; the whole song is lead by Cave hardly singing and backed by intense, haunting music. Check it out if you have a soul, and are into post-punk.
I woke up extra early today in order to go to work. It was seven o'clock, I had my cereal and coffee, and I just put on an episode of Strangers With Candy to watch while I ate. I wasn't five minutes into the show when my dad pokes his head into the door and tells me not to come in today.
"We'll get 'em tomorrow" he says as he shuts the door, now officially departing for this working day. It's snowing and very slippery out so he didn't want me to risk it. I'm okay with not going in today. Don't really know what I'm going to do today; I'd like to get some reading done and play more Chrono Crusade. We'll see.
T-T-F-N

No comments:

Post a Comment