Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Blerg

Dear Mortal Coil:
I'm sorry, but we have to break up; it's not you, its me.
--
Underwent a rather unexpected caprice last weekend: I decided to quit smoking cigarettes. It's much more difficult than I though. Irritable, unpredictable, and fucking always hungry. It kind of sucks. On a plus side I find myself having more energy than before, so I suppose that's a plus. I did not excogitate on the subject much; one night I just said enough. Only been four days, and I kind of already regret it. I told someone who's opinion of me matters that I was done, so there's no going back. Don't want to seem weak, or being not composed of strong will, or what have you. The strangest thing is I catch myself getting up, and sometime making it all the way to the door, to go outside and have a smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment